Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Few last hours in Sandakan

Yeh... Yeh... As I opened my eyes this morning from the bright-glaring sun from the windows, I checked my watch, it's only 6.30am but the sun is already so bright in Sandakan. Dragged my feet to the toilet and started packing my things and simply just looking forward for home-sweet-home.

Today basically has no work for me other than catching the plane back to KL at 10.25am. Had breakfast; the usual wantan-mee, I'm still not bored of it like the fish and still enjoy it every morning. Guessed, different kind of cooking style of wantan-mee will never bored me.

On our way back to the hotel to check out, DGM brought me to glance thru the port and the warehouses zone. After that, stopped by a shop to get fresh-baked bread so I can eat them in the plane when I'm hungry. I'm still emotionally down and I'm just quite silent most of the time... Goodbye Borneo...

Some links to know more about Sabah:-
(1)Sabah Tourism
(2)Sabah Travel Guide

Landed safely in LCCT by 1.15pm but again, took ages for the luggage to come out. Overall, I hope my Sabah trip is a fruitful project and I hope my training to those I had trained is of good used and will received full co-operation from them. If anyone interested to visit Sabah overall for a few days, I really do love to tag along as working here is different from visiting here as a tourist. There is a lot of place worth visiting here before it's gone... I made a few contacts that can offer me and recommend me islands & mountain packages too... Looking forward to a island & nature trip here some day...

No comments: