Sunday, April 06, 2008

2nd Celebration 4 Mom

Last night, Sis wanna buy mom her birthday dinner so dad & I get to enjoy it too. We had our dinner at Sri Ayutthaya (at Jln Setiapuspa); near my sis's in-laws' home. Thai-cuisine... sounds spicy... but I'm excited and looking forward to it as well. I'm craving for mango juice and I ordered it. Usually, there are a few things you gotta order when you dine in the thai-restaurant. So, mango is a must... Kekeke... Before the meal start, I was going around taking pictures as usual...

After our delicious food, we all felt so full that we decided to stroll our way uphill towards the in-law's place and leave our car at the bottom of the hill near the restaurant. It was a good way to burn off some fats... Kekeke...

While the rest of us catching up on with each other, Elisa is fast asleep...

No comments: