Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tawau

Touched down at 10am but the luggage took ages to come out even after I clear the airport custom. Almost 15 minutes I had to wait. Airport from the Tawau town is about 30 minutes away by car. Here, everything right and left is basically nothing till we reach closer to their town. Dropped by warehouses and supplier's office before lunch.

Had "mee siam" for lunch with Chong. It's non-spicy and tasted different from the usual I had. Strange but yet it's quite nice uniquely. After lunch, we went to the contractor's office and I started training them how to prepare reports. Called it a day by 5pm because all the staffs prepared for home by then and it's gonna be weird if I don't.

After Chong dropped me off at the Heritage Hotel, I decided to walk around the place and get myself a cup instant noodle & toothpaste since dinner will only be 8pm. Even after walking quite a fair bit, my watch still shows before 6pm. So, just head back to the hotel room to watch cartoon while enjoying my warm instant noodle. Took some self-portrait pictures too...

Well, dinner was average but so filling. Since, I don't want to trouble Chong to bring around Tawau town at night, I told him to send me back to the hotel for an early rest.

No comments: