Saturday, April 12, 2008

Laundry & Wi-Fi



Yesterday morning, I found out that Asia Hotel offer free laundry for those who stay for 3 nights mininum. So, I send in my pants and 2 blouses. Thought, it will be left ready on the hotel bed when I got back last night but I didn't see anything. No one ring the bell also the whole night before I sleep. Thus, decided to ring up the Receiptionist to check when I got up about 8plus. I slept-in later even though I was awake by 6am. The receiptionist called back to inform me that the she was told the clean clothes are left in my room. I told her I didn't see it anywhere in the room and she said she will call back to advice.

At the same time, I asked the Receiptionist for the Wi-Fi service provided and was told it's free!! And they will send me the Username & Password. Aiyah... should have asked them last night so I can online and blog.

Decided that I shall spend my whole morning before I check-out to update my blog. Even blogging, I was worrying about my clothes... sobs... I called again by 10am and the earlier lady must have forgotten to go check on it. This time, a guy return my call that he will go check. Less than 10 minutes, someone rang the doorbell and my clothes are back!! Yipee... I think they forgotten to iron it earlier or something because the edges of the pants feels a little damp

Ok, I'm preparing to check out at 12pm into Grace Hotel where all the Plaza & nearer to town.

No comments: