Friday, May 02, 2008

Crave 4 Sandwich

It's been about few days that I have been having the crave for club-sandwich... Thinking those days in Papua New Guinea that I had club-sandwich very frequent, so suddenly it's been a crave of late.

After work, Scott and I had dinner together after I picked him up from his kick-boxing class, thinking of just eating light since it's already passed 8pm... thus, we settled down in Noodle House at SS15. Quite a nice cozy place but with very little customers. But, if I have a whole day, I truly won't mind just chilling out here with a cup of coffee and a magazine or a book.

Scott ordered Wantan Spicy Noodle and of course, I go for a Smoke-Turkey sandwich. My sandwich wasn't that tempting as the menu shown but no complaints. But the strawberry sorbet we ordered, it's huge!! I wonder how many ml is that... Hahaha...

Got home almost 11plus after just witnessed a MPV suddenly overturn itself right in front of my eyes!! Nobody crash into it, it was late-at-night for me to KPC about it but I sure hope the driver is fine. I didn't dare see much but just drive slowly by... a few cars just stopped by the side and none actually came out to rescue... probably thinking should they or not...

Once home, my mom told me I got a parcel wrapped with newspaper; delivered by Pos Laju Malaysia. When I looked at the recipient, its from KT!! Cool... my first birthday present for this year had arrived 2 days earlier and I don't recall getting presents for my birthday for quite a while... Nowdays, my friends just buy me lunch/dinner... Thanks KT!! Shall wait till my actual birthday to open it...

No comments: