Saturday, April 12, 2008

Walk Around Lahad Datu Town

After checking out from Asia Hotel, had lunch with Joshua & Stone. Ordered Chinese Red-Wine Noodles. Somehow, I simply love their noodles here. Despite that I'm quite scared to order fish already... Kekeke... I had too much fish here but noodles are lovely here due to their different taste. Since personally, I'm not a fan of fish-meat, that's why I get bored eating it too often.


After lunch, checked into Grace Hotel... Hhmmm... a big dissapointment after I checked-in. Despite that it's convenient to the plaza and the whole Lahad Datu town but I will never stay here ever again. Highly not recommended. The internet connection is so bad that it's always no-signal. But, I took a few photo shots from the room's window. Receiptionist told me that I have a seaview but it's just something "catchy" to please me I think..
Taking a short nap for about 30minutes and I decided to take a walk around the town by 4pm. I do not like the town here, everywhere I go, I see dark-colour skin people. I don't even know are legal or non-legal people around. It's pretty unfriendly town and I don't even dare to take out my camera to take pictures. I also had to hug my handbag when I walked around. Despite that I'm worried but I'm also curious to see the local culture here. The ciggy-smell is everywhere and I'm getting sick of it too.

Close to 6pm, I got back to the hotel for a shower and wait for dinner time. Today, Joshua bring me out for western and I tried the Lamb-Chop with Mushroom sauce at Perdana Hotel. Taste is just average as claimed by Joshua, western-food is never good in Lahad Datu.

Had to tag along with Joshua to the 9 Ball Pub again as he wanna play a few rounds of pool. Waited until I so bored... and it's already 10pm when I got back to hotel.
A view I took at the Harbour last evening...

No comments: