Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Diarrhoea @ Sandakan

Diarrhoea attacked!! I was spending my sleepless night in the hotel's not-so-cozy toilet that smells very musky-moss. I'm not sure what is the caused of it but I reminded myself that I had to make sure I bring my diarrhoea medication in future if I do travel. For my previous oversea trips, I usually will bring with me but I least expected that Sabah will have the problem like this though...

It could be the tea or milo I consumed at the 2 shops in Lahad Datu & Sandakan yesterday. Because usually, I don't consume milking-drinks in the shop except for chinese tea or any other cordial drink. Thus, this morning, I had to bear with the craving for coffee from entering my stomach since I do not wish to consume anymore dairy-products into my stomach.

No comments: