Tuesday, April 08, 2008

So touched

There are self-check in machines in LCCT now. But, I didn't try it.

The sun-rising before my plane take off at 7.10am.


Above the clouds, its amazing...
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~ *~
I'm onboard the plane to Tawau... This morning woke up at 4am, got the 1st sms from KT saying, "Before u embark on a journey to the east, allow me to wish u a safe, pleasant and fruitful trip. Bon Voyage! :D". Indeed I was so touched. Even last week, CK suggested a farewell supper for me during the CG weekly meeting but due to Sis buying dinner for mom's birthday; couldn't attend. Yet, I chuckled, when CK actually mentioned about it over the phone.

Just now, right after I check-in at the flight counter, CK called with his sleepy-voice to wish me a safe journey... He just purposely get up just to wish me and I hope he is not just 'talking-in' his sleep. Nevertheless, its so thoughtful... Ok, I'm going to snooze while waiting for the plane to land at Tawau around 10.30am. Zzz...

No comments: