Friday, April 04, 2008

A Break to the Beach

It's been quite a while since I last go for a beach vacation. Last minute, FH & I planned a short trip to Teluk Kemang where my Company's bungalow is. We left at 5.30pm sharp right after my office hour and it was raining quite heavily on our way there. By the time we reached Seremban, the rain stopped and its all sunny again. We stopped by the highway rest-place to get our dinner since it will be very dark by the time we reach the bungalow. So, we bought KFC and it's self-service. Very funny and the price is so much more expensive. Highly not recommended to dine in fast-food outlets along the highway-rest-stop unless really no choice.

We were here for 2 nights, on Thursday we started to essemble the jigsaw puzzle and we completed it by Friday. That's an achievement I would say...

On Friday, we left the bungalow around 4pm and on our way, we dropped by the Mini Zoo but unfortunately, they are charging so expensive for the entrance fee that we decided not to go in. And then, we head to the Ostrich Farm and here, it started to drizzle when we got in so we spend quite a while here and we also stopped at the Cafe for Ostrich Meat Satay while waiting for the rain to stop. Taste okie...




Since we pass by Nilai, I decided to visit my college and so happened that FH's brother is also studying here. So many changes in this town and even the highway exit has been re-diverted. We had "luk-luk" before we visit the academic block. Then, we continue to stroll the whole campus; from the cafeteria, to the swimming pool, to the multi-purpose hall to the dorms.

We had dinner together with FH's brother at this cozy-jungle ambience cafe called Aunty Aini Cafe. Other than feeding the mosquitoes, I ordered a shepard's pie which I don't quite like after tasting it but probably, I wasn't feeling so hungry either. I still prefer the crusted pie...

Reached home almost 10pm and lucky, it's the weekend that I can laze a bit still after the beach-break... but also I have to get prepare for my Sabah trip for work-purpose next Tuesday.

Related Post In My Blog : Retreat, Rest & Relax

No comments: