Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mom's 55th Bday

Tonight's buffet dinner at Saujana Resort was very pleasant despite that my sister and her family couldn't join us but it was still fun to hang out with my parents. I had to celebrate my mom's birthday ahead of her actual date because earlier, I was supposed to travel to Sabah for work by 1st week of April but up-till today, it's still being postpone and futher postponed.

It's my first time having dinner buffet at Suria Cafe and personally, I'm quite satisfied with the varities of food and what captivated my first attention was the chocolate-fountain. And as I was browsing thru the salad and cold-dishes, the platter of cheeses make me squeak in delight!! I love this kind of cheese and it reminds me of the good times I had in Papua New Guinea for one of the Christmas Eve party I attended.

My mom loves cheesecakes, as I'm teaching her how to eat the platter of cheese with the biscuits, she told me its awful and I was so surprised, she doesn't know how to enjoy the good cheese or I should said the "rotten-cheese"... Hahahaha... But she had lots of the cheesecake tonight from the dessert corner and she ordered a Cappuccino to go with her cheesecake.

I chuckled alot with my parents tonight especially my mom's big day and she is feeling very jovious the whole night and at the same time, she is behaving so "cheap-lady" by eating unorganisedly... And I kept laughing at her as it could be quite embarrassing, she is eating main-course with the cold-dish and then, she will have a mixture of cold & warm on her plate... And the amount she eat, its always worth to spend buffet on her... kekeke...

My masterpiece while awaiting for my mom to finish enjoying her dinner...

As usual being the vain lady, she loves us to take her pictures but unfortunately I didn't bring my camera along... so, we had to do with the phone-camera. Yet another embarrassing moment to be as we are figuring out how to do the settings for both my phone-camera and my dad's. And, I have not seen my dad laughed & chuckled as much as tonight so I really do enjoy tonight's moment and I hope my parents do too... Mom being very lovey-dovey with dad as well and I feel like I'm the biggest-lamp-post *shy*

No comments: