Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sight-Seeing around Adelaide

For the last two days, we rented a Corrolla to go sight-seeing around Adelaide hills and suburbs as it will be more comfortable since my Bro's old-merc can't travel more than 100km away.

On Saturday, we visited a few places; Glenelg, Victor Harbour, Mount Lofty Summit. In between during the car ride thru the farm and country-road, I dozed off as it helps to relieve my back-pain if I'm semi-cautious. Wanted to visit Cleland Wildlife Park but it was almost closing time when we get there so yet again, this trip to Australia, I won't be able to see a real koala. But as we drove thru the winding-road, I actually saw a wallaby so I keep looking up the trees hoping to catch a glimpse of a koala too but of course, I didn't.

Today, we visited the Fisherman's Wharf for their weekend flea-market. It's huge and I saw many lovely things that I wanted to buy but control myself from buying *chuckled* And we decided to visit Hahndorf again but this time to get down and have a stroll thru the street. Wanted to get some German-sausage but then, Dad said it's expensive.

I won't be blogging in details about my trip in Adelaide because I just got back from seeing a therapist and he advised me to rest and not to fly out to Melbourne tomorrow. Dad had already advised me yesterday to forfeit my flight ticket from Adelaide to Melbourne & Melbourne to Sydney. Thus, I had re-booked my flight from Adelaide direct to Sydney on 21st August to fly back to Kuala Lumpur.

Of course, it's sad to waste the few hundreds Aussie$$ but accident already happened; nothing much can be done. I also learned that for my future vacation, I shouldn't take such a long one too, somehow, it makes me feel like the excitement dreads away after 1.5 week. Not sure if I'm feeling like this because I'm in pain or I will tend to feel like this if the vacation is too long.

See thru my journey in Adelaide thru the pictures taken:- Photo Gallery

More About Adelaide:-
(1) History
(2) Places To Go

No comments: