Friday, August 15, 2008

Bro's Graduation

Last Wednesday night, on our way to have dinner with Paul and his family, we got into a minor car accident which left just scratches on my Bro's old-Merc but it was on the left hand-side of the car that got the impact most and I happened to be sitting on that side.

Yesterday morning when I got up, I felt a bit ache at my back and by noon when we got back from IKEA after purchasing a new mattress for Bro and I realised, I can't even stand, walk and sit for more than 5 minutes. Thought it was the cold weather that is freezing up my bones and muscles, but Dad mentioned he got a slight ache on his arm too and that's when he suspected it was from the car accident that is why I'm having all this pain. *sobs*sobs* Looks like Adelaide has not started well for me... with the pain, I will not be blogging much either, even my camera is spoilt. What more will I be expecting?


Today, had to attend Bro's Graduation so with much pain still, I had to make myself as cheerful as possible to attend it. I had to constantly move around and not stay or sit at one position at all times. So the ceremony was kinda alright but of course, I was moving alot in my seat. The most disapointing part is due to the cold-weather, my new flowery-dress that I purposely bought for this occasion had to stay inside my luggage for other occasion.

= CONGRATULATION BRO!!=

= I'm proud of You! =

After the ceremony, we went for some photos at the nearby river. Nothing much of a good view in winter though... no flowers and its getting dark at about 4.30pm. Gloomy and cloudy for the evening. We hang around while Bro had some good times with his friends before we head out to town for dinner.
Had our dinner at Kowloon and since we were actually rushing to attend a church-service, we actually asked the waiter how long they can prepare the food and serve us whichever food that are easiest to cook. Hehehehe... I really had not encounter such a good service because the waiter actually promised us that he will "skip-the-line" and serve us first!! Was we glad on that and it was a delicious meal; Hong-Kies do cook very well. The best and funniest part was; we ordered black & pepper beef without the knowledge of Mom and when she eat it, she did not even know! So, can you imagine how good the cook is?

Of course, our night ended in the church and mind, the service was so long that I'm almost in tears already of the pain that I had to endure...

No comments: