Monday, August 04, 2008

Journey Begins..

I'm applied for leave from today onwards but as I couldn't finish my work over the weekends, I had decided to call in to office and of course by 4pm, I'm getting stressful thinking that my work couldn't finish also. By 4.30pm, I gave up and pack to leave the office with an exciting mood.

Got to LCCT and I start my journey to Australia via Singapore budget airline. First flight will be from Kuala Lumpur via Air Asia to Singapore. Had my dinner at MacD before I board my plane. The flight is early and have ample time to get comfortable in our seats. To my much surprised, this flight did not show us the "safety demo-instructions" that all flights are supposed to be compulsory to do. Nevertheless, we landed 15 minutes earlier from the schedule time. Just before I manage to catch a short nap, they had announced us to prepare for landing. Gosh... that's fast!!

Reached Terminal 1 - Changi Airport and it took quite a far distance to reach the custom-point and our luggage collection. My cousin brother had arranged to pick me up. But, we were like playing "hide and seek" in Terminal 2 where he said he wanna grab dinner with Hwee Kuan but turned out we keep moving until we couldn't meet up. Hahaha... It has been a while since I had walked so much in such a wide airport and honestly, I had to catch my breath with all the excitement of landing and getting into a country that is not strange to me at all.

Finally, settled down in Sakae Sushi and catch up with Hwee Kuan & Jeremiah while they had their dinner and I savour a few cups of Japanese tea. I'm just too tired to even move my gum & jaws. After that, we paid Jia Ler a visit at his grandma's place before we head to my Uncle's place for the night. But, my cousin decided to bring me out for a car ride around certain parts of the city and of course, this trip, I made into Chijmes. Hehehe... It's a nice place to have a good & expensive meal. Just so excited about tomorrow...

No comments: