Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Adelaide CBD

After resting for 2.5 days indoor at my bro’s apartment. I’m finally feeling much better and I decided since it will also be my last day in OZ, I better take my time out into the city. With my parents tagging along, my bro dropped us at the Rundell Mall St. First, we check out Target store and then, continue to walk slowly along the Rundell St. Stopping by a few shops and snap a few pictures along the way.

At the of the Rundell St., we took the free tram to Victoria Square. Head to Coles for some grocery for tonight’s dinner. Then, we started walking thru Chinatown and catch the free Adelaide Connector bas. Unfortunately, we took the bas from the wrong side of the road and instead, we go rounding a bit and see more historical and very architecture buildings along the way. Well, Adelaide city is indeed very small. If it’s not the cold breeze that sips thru my bones, I can just stroll along street by street with the camera and snap the various building and churches designs.

No comments: