Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thoughtful vs Sarcastic

Yow picked me up and the first thing he said when he saw me was, "You lost weight!" and he was saying he wanna catch-up with me and he is asking why the weight-lost and etc... I just merely remarked that too much things happened and its been stressful and insomnia at the same time...

I had dinner with Yow & KT. It's been a while since I last met them up and it has been both thoughtful and sarcastic night... And yet, I laughed a lot since I know most of the remarks are meant nothing but merely just to give spice to the night. And the place we had dinner have nice music and it has been quite a breezy night too.

I shall miss Yow a fair bit once he left for Perth in June soon for his future career and a life there... I'm happy for him but yet, he did not want to share his much struggles in getting himself a job there. So thus, I'm not further pushing him to tell me... On the other hand, he is very positive and encouraged me to "work hard for what I want". Also a passport to Australia... just probably, I have lack of determination.

KT bought me a box of lovely and tempting Peters chocolates from Germany while he was on-job-training there. Yummie!! But, I'm too full from dinner to wanna attempt one tonight... I shall save it for the right time and occasion. Thanks KT!!

No comments: