Sunday, May 04, 2008

My Birthday

I set my alarm to 8.30am but then, brain-alarm was awake since 7am. But I just lazed on my bed trying to fall asleep again. The birds chipping outside my window are not of much help and with the mild-sun ray thru my window, it's just time to get up too I supposed. Finally dragged my feet out of the bed by 7.30am and then, started the morning routine...

A few sms beep thru my phone and I took the present from KT by my bedside and opened it slowly. All I had was time... grinned... First sight of the opened wrapper revealed that it's a WarCraft game... which writes... "The greatest battle is yet to come... And you will not be alone..." You know how people love to use box to recycle... and add to the surprises of the actual content. Hahaha... But, I had somehow expected what the gift is already...

After that, I head downstairs for a warm shower with ended with a cold one to wake me up completely. Jaime smsed me saying I can pick her up early if I want. So, I asked her if she would like to drink ice blended latte as I would always get them if I'm at Mid-Valley's San Fransisco's kiosk where it will be Buy 1 Free 1. Glad that she is fine with drinking cold in the morning... I left home without my regular booze of morning coffee...

We reached Mid-Valley at about 10am and our first stop will be Marks & Spencer because Jaime said there will be 25% discount for her credit card. And end up, I bought something again... couldn't control my buying-power of late. Hehehe... but I'm satisfied with my purchase!!

We met Joanna for brunch at 11am and I ordered Cheese & Ham sandwich which cost Rm4.50. And it's much nicer than what I had in Noodle House last night and I think I would wanna order this again the next time I'm at Kim Gary. Yummie... I'm still in my sandwich-craze... *lol*
Nevertheless, thanks Joanna!!

As our hair-stylist appointment was at 11.30am, we only stroll across to it by then as well. I had only a trim and hair-treatment which had cost me RM183... much too expensive than what Jaime and I had expected. I would certainly faint if I'm the one paying for Jaime's hair rebonding... RM400 is just simply crazy!!! I had the feeling, we won't be back to this saloon despite that we really love Terry's work.

By the time Jaime is ready, it's already 4pm. We strolled around in Mid-Valley for some shoes and without getting anything, we left at 5pm. My parents are buying me dinner and they wanted to try out the new western cafe at Taman Rashna Klang called Monte. Well, I won't recommend anyone because I'm sure there are many more good food out there that is better. Kekeke... I ordered Stewed Lamb Shank and it's not really good...



Got home by 8.15pm and had another shower before Scott picked me up an hour later... he wanted to hand me my birthday gift. It's sweet and sexy...

3 comments:

Jaime said...

What did Scott get you?

Faith said...

:P See if he wanna reply you or not.

Anonymous said...

Its a powerful gift