Monday, May 05, 2008

Belated Birthday



Tonight, my girlfriends bought me dinner at DOME Subang Parade. These days, it's much easier for us to meet up in Subang or Sunway as most of us are working around this area... I was looking forward to it as much as yesterday...

Mom was so funny this morning, she rang me at office and wished me, "Happy Belated Birthday!" and asked me if my dinner is confirm with my girlfriends... Somehow, this year my birthday to falls on a Sunday... it's kinda special too. I can do a lot of things and I can meet up many people... Even today, I'm still feeling on-top-of-the-world... the happy & joyous feelings still lingers...


Crazy as usual with the camera... I snapped a few photos... Jaime suggested we ordered a cake first while waiting for the rest. So, I opt for the Brownies...
Siau Wei & Jaime's dinner.
Yoong Han's dinner.
Mine dinner, which I couldn't finish it all...Just the 5 of us tonight... but I had a good time and we are planning for a hens' party for Jaime & Ping to somewhere by the beach or an island.

Thanks Gals 4D dinner!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

You're most welcome!!