Monday, September 04, 2006

More Than Words...

Today, I worked late till 8pm and this is my latest-record of lateness in my current company. I don't want to work until the daylight gone because I think I have the "chicken eye-sight" that I'm a bit scared to drive at night alone. But today, just had no better choice but to catch up on my last month sales invoicing as the sales increased by two-folds, with all the after-fire incident, things are just pretty backdated. *sob*

As I was just saying good-bye to my Account colleagues, then, I passed by a new GM for the new sub-company. I only knew him a couple of weeks and we exchange very short conversation if we meet, he has since called me "timber-girl" since the day I was introduced to him and when he knew about my previous company's industry. So, as I was saying good-bye to him too on my way out, he looked up and gesture a smile and said, "Drive carefully".


*WoW* I may be a bit nut-case to make-a-big-deal, but I simply find it very meaningful and while I was driving home, I remembered his words. No one had told me this phrase for quite a long time and somehow, I'm touched and knowing people care...


Anyone had said something and it meant more than the words itself to you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how u feel,i always feel warm when someone said something like that to me,so i start to pratise greeting ppl this way,i just want others to feel what i felt.

Anonymous said...

Very true... a simple word can mean a distance... :D