Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lost In City

I do not know where to begin to write this.
Thinking of it even makes me laugh till now.
As the subject says, I was lost on my way to One Utama earlier!!
Jaime decided to look for her hand bag that she couldn't in Isetan.
Just a "less-than-a-day" plan, which I prefer because there is limited time for me to think and make decision to go or not to go. Of course, I did after several plan about "how am I supposed to get there from office?", which I end-up driving there to meet her.

Before meeting her, while I was at office.
Told her I felt "scared" and I felt that there are lots of butterflies in my stomach.
Somehow, its a sign which I didn't really bothered.
Guessed, that could be the sign why I got lost *chuckled*
That's why I never drive to the KL City.

Dinner reminds me of Gold Coast.
Because, I had Burger King for lunch & dinner today.
Just like in Gold Coast, I had 3 meals of MacDonalds for 1 whole day!!

Just feeling a little alert now even though it's way pass my bedtime.
The body aches a bit but the heart and soul are very much alert.
Think the few hours of evening spend with my best friend could be a relaxing one despite that I couldn't made up my mind to purchase the flowery-printed or the abstract-printed quilt cover.
Hahaha...
I think the staff noticed I kept lingering around the rows of samples hanging for people to touch.
Anyway, I did get something that I've been planning to for a while.
Will slowly complete my bedroom collections of IKEA's products.
YeaH!! The weekends approaching in a few minutes...

No comments: