Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Miracle of Caffeine

My brain-clock alarmed me kinda early, probably knowing that my "last-minute-requested" report was not complete. Eventhough, I brought it back home to work on it till 10plus and even after I had stayed back at office till 7plus yesterday. Feeling sleepy and tired, I dragged myself up from the bed and did the usual morning routine and today, I needed that help from "Coffee". If not, I probably dozed off while driving. Yes! I gulped down 1 mug in a rush to hit the road at 6.50am.


Just as I opened my wooden door to leave my house, I felt a strong wind blowing right at me! Wow!! I simply love this... I had not feel this wind for a long time... not since I moved back to Malaysia other than at the beach. You hardly get "wind" anymore these days in the city or town. Seems like its gonna rain and its a bit hazy too...


And this is the DAY, I wished I'm driving an open-top convertible!! So so nicey-weather... Savouring the cool breeze, I had my windows open to about 1cm each because driving thru a highway in Malaysia with the speed of 90-100km/hr is not very "quiet"... and not forgetting, a little pollution on the way here and there...


Indeed, I was imagining myself in a Coupe and then, I was not very gentle-driver this morning. Hahahaha... *chuckled* But, I still watch my manners. With a right-signal, I cut-queue into the right lane where one Honda honked me when I squeezed my way into his lane just by 1.5 feet. That was CLOSE!! I had never driven my car like that before, I think the "Coffee" somehow make me so aggressive this morning. Think, he was cursing at me the whole way thru because we were in a one lane road that he can't overtake me nor do much but I was so right that he was boiling in anger and wanting a revenge! Guess what he did?


He revenged alright... Once we hit a 3-lane highway, I signalled to my left to the slower lane for him to speed off since he was behind me. He didn't and instead, without signal, he swerved his car to the left just 1 feet from mine suddenly. Lucky, I was alert enough and I was not in top speed as I was driving slowly... Hahahaha... I knew he wanted the revenge... could sensed it. And, he just drive slowly in front of me at like 60km/hr at a 90km/hr highway... I knew he is up to something, so I signalled right and guess what he did again??


He swerved his car to the right, wanting to block my way without any signal... Wah!! Wanna play with me meh?? Not that easy lar... Checking my rear-mirror, no cars on left that is close enough (but plenty in front), I took a sharp all the way left turn... and I cut-into the right in front of him and slow-down and then, signalled right again to the fast-lane and zoommm.... I go off...


Come on, I'm driving a Camry and supposely an imaginative Coupe... where can compete with me?! And don't even dare a lady like me lar... YES, I admitted that it was my fault that I started it but then, if you're forgiving... don't play this kind of game on the road. I mean, I'm always a gentle-driver on the road and even everyday, I get other drivers to do that at me but I don't go revenge on them... But, I was amazed at myself today also... why am I behaving this way?


Okie, I need to get back to my dateline

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waooh ... this is why i sold my car, because i was never gentle when driving :( ... i think we change our humor while driving. Even u with coffee :) but is too dangerous ... you could have damaged your car.

Anonymous said...

I was very very very careful when I "played the game" with the Honda guy.

;( Hope no more this kinda thing.