Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Free Lunch

To my much surprised, received an email from the Manager informing us that those that had help out with the housekeeping of the filing system at the warehouse last Saturday will be given a free lunch; a token of appreciation *LOL*

So, a few of the other colleagues just wanna grab this chance to make sure we have the lunch by today itself... I find them so hilarious so I offered to chauffeur them... And at the same time, I do enjoy their joyful and chatter-box company.

Happily 11 of us enter this Tomoe Japanese Restaurant, with the budget given to us of RM50 per staff... we ordered each a set lunch and some ala carte side orders. And the funniest thing was when I called for the Bill, it came up to less than what I thought. But none of us actually had anymore space in our stomach to accommodate desserts. What a full lunch... Now, I'm feeling sleepy with the "unagi" swimming in me... Hehehe...

I have wrongly set my phone-camera to small size picture and as of a result, I have mini-photos here... My colleagues are all busy eating and refused to take pictures... So, I was being an idiot taking pictures of my own food and I couldn't resist not eating after a few shots.

No comments: