Thursday, March 20, 2008

Putrajaya & Cyberjaya

Today is a public holiday, so I had decided to get a wedding gift for a dear colleague of mine. Yesterday already planned to get the gift from Bangsar Village. Well, lately not many people will hang out at the Bangsar area and I think somehow, I love the quietness of it now. Anyway, I picked my dear up and we had breakfast at Bangsar. My first attempt on 'tosai' and this mamak that we had our breakfast happened to be a good one. And indeed it is...

Since it's a holiday, I prefer not to rush into everything and everywhere so I choose to take everything extra slow... hehehe... Went into the gift shop but don't feel quite comfortable because the lady kept pressuring me to get something beyond my budget. Of course, choosing a gift is not just simply for the sake of the budget, something must also attract my eyes and my heart, right? Anyway, I got a gift and a catchy card and I'm satisfied.

We head to Putrajaya next as I have not actually visit this place for leisure purpose. So, I'm curious to check out Alamanda Mall and of course some million ringgit bridges and buildings. Can't find the Mall so we stopped at Taman Warisan Pertanian for direction. And we were told, its just right at the corner... We grab our lunch here, this mall is pretty nice and its surrounded with a few parks and nice landscape. Just too bad the cinema is not open yet.

The main mission was to go row a 'sampan' and stay under one of the bridge to read a book at the lake. Somehow, the weather is quite disappointing... sunny and hot... it doesn't make me wanna walk much under the hot-sun. But, we walk a bit at Persiaran Perdana as I also wanted to check out the Cruise rate. Well, it's not that nice and its not that cheap either. Kekeke... Of course, we stopped at a souvenir shop to get an ice cream and asked for the direction to the Lake Club. We actually went rounding earlier to look for the Lake Club but the road just lead us back to Persiaran Perdana for the second time. We finally found the place and it turn out there is no 'sampan' for rent and with the hot weather, I don't want to canoe or kayak. I rather just chill out at a much cooler place. Next time, I had to make sure I do my home-work first before I visit a place, I feel so lost going round in circles... Just found this: Peep into Putrajaya

Since Cyberjaya is just the border, we decided to pay a visit and then, head back to Subang for dinner and to my much surprised, its raining cats and dogs in Subang. Oohhh... I love the rain...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy reading your blog ...I just dont know what to comment on ... how bout I just help u feed prince hevin and mr.splash :D

Faith said...

Hahaha... ok... Thanks for the Tender-Loving-Care for my two virtual pets.