Monday, March 24, 2008

A Message

A Message to My Dear...

As I was driving home alone from the game awhile ago...

I blasted the radio... nothing seems to cheer me up...
I felt something is not-quite-right but I do not know how to explain that feeling...
Right before we said goodbye, I felt something is wrong...
I felt that you're sad... Your eyes and your face expression tells me that...
I'm partly to be blame because I felt that I was not being honest about you...
I'm not ready to tell the whole world about you...
But yet, deep inside me... I still feel that the feeling is different...

After my shower, still wrapped in my towel,
with my wet hair dripping drops of water...

I sat down to start unwrapping your gift...
I love the way you tied it with the unique-ribbon...
And the challenge begin when I'm trying to unwrapped it as I always make sure I open my gifts beautifully with the wrapper still in good shape...
But tonight, seems difficult as again you have a unique way to wrap gifts...
As I said... It's a challenge itself... grinned...
My heart aches when I could not salvage much the wrapper...
Then, when I discovered the beautiful gift beneath the wrapper...
My heart melts as I see every single words and items on it...
Claimed not to be a creative person, doesn't seems to be true...
I was almost in tears as I had never received such a beautiful gift before...
I cannot wait till tomorrow morning to pop that gift into my car CD player...
A glance thru the collection, I know I will remember you thru it...

I'm sorry for what I had done and I don't deserve you...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Wow... who's this poem intended for?