Saturday, December 02, 2006

Girlie-Night

A few colleagues decided to have a girlie-night out after work. Probably when everyone already got their pay-cheque and it's the 1st day of the last month of the year. Guessed, we are all looking forward to some party-mood...One newly wedded-wife just couldn't want more of her personal time-out and another mother who had not been out for a jolly-time. The rest are just singles...

Initially, we all planned for a karaoke section since I had not done this for a long time either. But it somehow finalise to a buffet dinner at Hartz Chicken Buffet and a drinking night at Bar@Cafe Flam.

The "All You Can Eat" American Buffet boast of their fried chicken. Cost about Rm17++, we were looking forward to a meal of unlimited serving and one word to sum everything - "Normal". Not planning to recommend to anyone nor planning to step that foot of mine in there again. Nevertheless, I had 5 crispy chicken wings, some coleslaw, some salads, 2 glasses of Sarsi, some cakes and lastly, 1 teaspoon of vanila ice cream. And, I was too full to continue to sit there and probably not eating chicken wing for a while too... *Burrpp*

We settled down at Cafe Flam after a short little stroll, got a bottle of Black Label as we are pretty too poor to get something better *chuckled* Seriously, I had never actually seen Liquor menu in my entire life before and just thinking of last night, felt a so embarrassed that I'm actually scanning thru it and looking at the 3 digits figure. My entire life, "drinks" were never an issue and never need me to decide/order either. Felt a little strange...

~ 3 of Us: Jolly & Spiked ~


I won't exactly said this is a nice place, probably I didn't quite feel it because my colleagues are just sitting down drinking and chatting away. After the 5th glass, I felt really blotted because the sitting really "kills". Yes again, I had always drink at bar-top & high-chair, so last night was kinda awkward and weird. I just cannot sit still.


~ Loveable & Bubbly: Juz' wanna have fun ~


Everyone has their own first time in everything... This morning, I have my share of "drunkness". I won't say it was the maximum limit but I knew I could not take in another gulp. But, I was challenged to drink 2 glasses "bottoms-up" one after the other. Since, we are all out to have a good time... this is an experience to step into a new comfort zone. A time, I felt the sense of emptiness inside of me... a chance to know my colleagues a level higher...

~ That warm cuddle ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

got 2 pretty gals also dun want to recommed me ah ... very sad

Faith said...

Okie, next time we go again. I will invite you along to introduce them to you. :D

Anonymous said...

no lah just joking only . i hope you dun mind. hehehehe

Faith said...

Hahaha :D
U joking only?!?!

But, its okie with me to introduce them to you. I don't mind. They would be happy to know you too. So, next time, will call you along... don't worry.

Anonymous said...

thank you dear .

i appreciated it a lot. :-)
see you next time. today business boleh tahan..