Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Dab of Vain

Every year, without fail, I will reward myself with a Christmas present; simply just to pamper myself and look forward to the new year. Today, after looking at my colleague's new re-bonding hair. I was so eager to do it myself. Not like the whole year that I had not try doing it. Since beginning of this year, I had started growing my hair long again. And ever since it was shoulder length, I had visited 3 hair-salons that turned down my desire to strengthen my hair. Instead, I only managed a trim for every visit.

Surprised, that my visit to the home-salon finally promise a fruitful desire. After the hair rebonding, I was grinning happily and this spirit will live thru the whole month of Christmas season. This is the second time after so long that I am very satisfied with my hair. Looks like tonight, I'll had to sleep face down to maintain it for a while. A little vain, I took a few portrait pictures of myself but somehow, I did not dare to post it. Hehehe... *shy shy*


More of my blurry images: Shot1, Shot2, Shot3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should put up the photo
You look pretty
~You are the best~

Faith said...

*WoW*

Thanks for the compliment!
Appreciate a zillion.

Anonymous said...

i nearly fainted when i looked at ur pic!! it sooooooo pretty n cute.....

Jaime said...

Your hair looks nice!! :)

Faith said...

Juniur:
Cute?!?!
Cute means ugly but adorable lar... :P


Jaime:
ONLY the hair nice, hoh?
I think so too...
'Coz, I'm still the same... Hahaha :D