Thursday, November 02, 2006

++ Collapsed ++

Has been a busy week since the Raya break was over... Suddenly, yesterday, I felt that I am so emotionally, physically and mentally tired... Just in a week, everything seems like so "heavy" and everything "dropped from the sky" at one time!! I'm not sure how long will I endure working with this company... but for the sake of working, I guessed, I have not much choices.

Finally, my body-system breaks down and collapsed and this very day, I just want to be left alone in the comfort of my room and bed to rest. I was a little worried that I won't be able to obtain a Medical Certificate from the Doctor last night because initially I had many experienced that he refused to give it to me. Somehow, last night, lucky-star was around and he was more than happy to give it to me. Think, I showed him the most sick-pityful-puppy-depressed face and longing for something...

Since the last time I was sick was in August 2005, I think I should reward myself with this one medical leave already... But, the drugs I took last night gave me lots of nightmare and unexplained images. I think when the body-system is "hit" by the drugs that was not often given, will somehow result in this kind of effect...

Or is it the haze in Singapore that causes all this bad trauma... ?
Or is it that I'm missing someone across the globe... ?
Well, the drug is making me drowsy now...*sniff sniff* Time to snooze... ZzzZzz...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pls take care ya. when u recover, i take you for a movies at a cinema ok??? pls.net

Faith said...

I will...

Sure, movies is okie with me.

Agnes said...

Get well soon, Faith! :)

Faith said...

Must must must get well... :P