Friday, August 25, 2006

Some pictures taken this morning before I start and resume to my cleaning... Its very dark and these pictures only taken with flash but no other lightings... Click on the picture if you need a closer and better view...

Still under investigation...


The power-box that was burned. Part of the door is also burned...


The file cabinet, seems clean but...


The heat-pressure leave some really nice pattern thru each files.

So black.... uurrggghhh... yyyuuucckkk....

A tray full of papers that my GM just passed to me to do filing for him the day before the fire. The slightly whiter paper has been wiped by me earlier & another stack still in its after-fire effect. Piece by piece I had to wipe it... my fingers also got blister now... *sob sob*

Even the spidey lost its home during the fire, its usual white-web turn into soot... Its my company's masterpiece because this attract the most viewer and everyone just so amazed...

2 comments:

Agnes said...

Wow, this is the first time I'm looking at pics of a place after a fire.

Anonymous said...

Think, if you got a chance to witness it here (in my office)... you will be even more in shocked or amazed... Just like me... speechless...