Thursday, August 17, 2006


Last nite, went to cinema to watch Garfield 2.
I watched Garfield Movie couple of years ago.
And I had watched it more than 3 times since it came out.
So, how could I miss Garfield 2, right?
Was surfing the net,
And discovered that Garfield 2 first came out in Brazil in June 2006.
The movie was *AWESOME*.
I laughed a lot and I personally think Garfield 2 is much better...
than Garfield 1... less romance scenario...
more on the vain and mischievous cat...
Though I personally dislike cats but nobody can resist this orange fat cat!
Jeff said I went to watch Odie...
'Coz I'm still waiting for my doggie...Hehehe...
Odie may acted a bit silly for chasing its own tail...
But, he was the one with lots of senses and a quiet smartness...
Those of you have not watch, go watch... just for a laugh...

No comments: