Saturday, September 08, 2007

YM Youth Race

Last Sunday, I got an sms from May requesting me to participate for the YM Youth Race and straight-away I replied her with a very pleading-remarks and begging her not to put me into the race as a participant. I told her, I don't mind volunteer myself to help out with the preparation or the race. And of course, my wish is granted! :D

After last year's race's experience, I do not wish to stay in bed for one whole day and also difficulities walking up and down staircases for one whole week. But, this year's Youth Race is very mild, it's just within the church compound and nothing too "gorry" or "delicious" to attempt. We started about 9am and about 12pm, we completed all the groups. I was in-charged with Ah Siang to take care of the station where we get the participants to wash cars with their legs tied to each other. Got sun-burn due to running around with my camera to take the pictures while they wash the cars and at times, the sun is blazing hot.

Despite that I don't participate but I sure shed-off some fat by running around and getting all sweaty and splash from the excited participants while washing the cars.


BRO, SEE SOMETHING FAMILIAR?!?!

No comments: