Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dreamy Weekend

Lately, I've been broke with very little money left in my account since I last checked it and somehow, this weekend, I suddenly has this dreamy thoughts of owning the house next-door. YES! In the state that I know how money is important and well aware that I'm not in any position to invest in a house at this very moment, but the thoughts just lingers since Saturday morning despite that I'm near penny-less, I just kept having the vision how I want my own house to look like and since I'm staying in one that is exactly the same next door, it helps me a lot to vision it clearer. I started drawing pictures in my mind how I want the sliding door of the main entrance to be changed to some fancy half door and half window 3-4 panels and I want to have a timber-flooring veranda, where I'll put a small coffee table and a cosy-lazy chair for me to have my breakfast or even read a book during the windy/rainy days and accompany by the few wind-chimes.


Then, I started picturing some walls that are being break down so that, I'll share a living hall with my parent's house so that we can actually have a wider living hall where we can fit our Lee families that come to visit all at the same time despite that I know how much my mom dislike having parties. Then, I even will have the wall break that divides that two houses at the car porch so, we can have more space to park our cars, even accommodating my sister's who will be visiting. And will change a bigger electric-gate that is folder-able which means, the houses sharing one main gate. And I simply love a mini-garden and I'll grow some bamboos and maybe even made a small little pond for some carp and a miniature bird-bath because I sure enjoys having those robins visiting my garden for a bath wherever they feel like having one. And I'll probably have to spend some time with some gardening to grow some beautiful flowers that survive in our Malaysia weather.

Since I love to cook and bake and I don't get that much done in my mom's kitchen@palace, so I'll have my own kitchen but I'll reserved the wet-kitchen space that my mom done her real-oily cooking into a laundry corner so that my mom don't have to hang the clothes at the front of the house but instead it can be all hidden at my dream-house backyard but probably, she has to do her laundry at my dream-house. So, at least the space that we are currently having the clothes-line removed and have more flower pots or whatever my dad prefers.

As for the room downstairs, I'll probably break it to make a dining space to accommodate a bigger table and some space to make a big store-room to store all the junks in my dad's car booth. Hahaha... I'm sure the "extra space" will be a delight. Of course, I want to have a nice kitchen which display as many cookery, pots, pans, electrical appliances and the list goes on...


I shall blend in the design of the staircase to be like my parent's house so at least, it looks matching from, two stairways; one on the left and one on the right. Oh yes, and not forgetting the plaster ceilings and maybe, if I can even find space to actually buy a baby-grand piano, that is definitely a dream come true!!

Guessed, you can imagine what sort of rooms I'll be having, I'll definitely occupying the master-bedroom which I'll again break the windows to convert into the similar fancy half door and half window that opens out to a balcony. Looking at the master-bedroom won't have a morning sun, I'll just have to watch sunset from my room then. And I'll have a walk-in wardrobe, not that I have that many clothes and accessories but it's a nice place to walk into for any princess or any dreamy lady like me. And I'll enlarge the bathroom so that I can have a bath-tub in it. I may somehow have a small walk-in wardrobe and less space in the room for the enlarging of the bathroom but I think it's worth it as I do a lot of "thinking" in my bathroom even now.

The other two extra rooms upstairs will be left as guest rooms or I'll make the smaller one into a study-room where I put shelves for all my books. Am I delighted that I can now display my books on shelves instead of all safely hidden in a box under the bed or in the storeroom.

Hence, today, having the whole house to myself for a couple of hours, I started walking around and drawing pictures in my mind and planning where I should put the furnitures, the tv and God, how much I enjoy my dreamy weekend...

No comments: