Sunday, September 02, 2007

Methodist Prayer Convention 2007

Today, our whole church together with the rest of the Methodist churches in Malaysia attended this "Methodist Prayer Convention" in Stadium Melawati, Shah Alam. In the beginning, dad was not keen to participate but somehow, mom & I persuaded him to try this once-in-a lifetime event which of course, we hope in future, there will be more to come.

Glad everything when pretty smoothly and the best, there is no traffic congestion and we did not face any problem when we enter and exit the stadium grounds. And of course, I kept telling my dad also that the Holy Communion should be done the same way in our church because this really can save up lots of time and energy. The Baptist church in Port Moresby that I attend can do it, why can't KCMC? Just as a matter of wanting or not I supposed... maybe, there is a reason behind for not wanting to do so...

Theme Song:

We'll walk the land, with hearts on fire,
And every step will be a prayer
Hope is rising, new day dawning,
Sound of singing fills the air.

Two thousand years and still the flame
Is burning bright across the land,
Hearts are waiting, longing, aching,
For awakening to the Lord.

Chorus:
Let the flame burn brighter
In the heart of the darkness,
Turning night to glorious day
Let the song grow louder
As our love grows stronger,
Let it shine, let it shine.

We'll walk for truth, speak out for love
In Jesus' name, we shall be strong
To lift the fallen, to save the children,
To fill the nation with you song

Took some pictures of the stadium but somehow, I forgotten to take a picture of my parents and myself... poor memory... but my camera is also getting quite poor quality these days. Think it's time for an upgrade... Hhhmmm...

No comments: