Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Love at First Sight



With a big smile, the first thing that came into my mind when I woke up this morning was "I WANT a Jack Russell!!" Think, in my dream, someone gave me a surprise gift which is a Jack Russell cuddling itself in a basket. Once, I had this plan that when I start my own family, I would want a pup rather than a baby. Hahaha... People will say, taking care of a pup is not as near as taking care of a new born baby. Both are very adorable and cute when they are few months old but gradually, pup turn to dog and they might not look as cute as they used to be. Meanwhile, baby might turn into charming man and beautiful lady. But... dog will always remains by our side but children don't... they will grow up and start their own family of their own... Just my thought... I'll probably be greedy and want both; pups and babies *chuckled*

This morning on the radio, I heard that RSCPA is putting some dogs to sleep if no one came to adopt the dogs, my heart goes out to them... why? why? My mom don't allow us to have pets other than fish and tortoise, that's why my brother and I can never adopt any pups or dogs into our house. But, I wonder, if its a "gift", can she accept that? Hhmmm.... The other day, Jeffery tempted me by bringing me to Pet Wonderland and we went to look at the puppies. He knows I love them dearly and yet, cannot own them. Once, a while, I do visit the pet shops to look at them whenever I passed by there. So, can someone give me a new born Russell pup please??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Faith said...

I.oana: I'm really honour, but first, I need to find a MAN who willing to marry me. Hehehe... Won't you come & see me to measure my body instead of just 'pictures'?

Anonymous: For some reasons that you're putting yourself anonymous, thanks for putting me on your top favourites & leaving comments in each of my post. See you around & hope one day, you can reveal yourself to me.

Anonymous said...

Cool ...

Faith said...

Anonymous: Please do not treat my blog as a place for your advertisement. NOT especially the same words in all my post's comments.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»