Sunday, February 15, 2009

Room Make-Over

Today, my adrenalin is pushing me to make my final decision to "re-arrange" my room's furniture. Had been thinking of doing it since CNY but one side of the brain will shut down the idea by signaling, "nah... it's too tiring... nah... it's too heavy... nah... it's too dusty & dirty."

And another side of the brain will signal, "yea... arrangement is boring already... yea... it will make the room have more empty space... yea... my bed won't be too close to the upgraded 29' tv"

*phew* I'm really tired from all the moving, this time I did a massive move. I even moved the two big cupboards of mine from one end of the room to the other side of the room. I have to remove one by one of the many carton-boxes I have from the cupboard where I stored all my junks from school days and temporarily placed them in my brother's room while I moved the already lighter cupboard. That's a good work-out for my biceps though and not forgetting the knees because I have to climb up a stool to retrieve the boxes.

Planning the right strategy to move which piece of the furniture first, from left to right, from right to left. Every piece is like a cross-puzzled that you can only moved within that square -size of the room and not move out from the door! So, have to push a little to the right, a little front for the bed and then, move the cupboard a little to the left, a little to the back...

Managed to arrange a new-look @ make-over by 9pm and I had to call it an "off". My body is too tired and it's late and I have to work tomorrow... taking a shower this late won't do my bones good either. So, the carton-boxes are left unattended till I next find a free time to sort them out again... clean one by one of the toys I have around my room...

The largest & the 2nd-largest of my soft-toys already gone to a round of laundry at my granny's place and returned and safely tugged in my downstairs store-room. I'm making space for my 2 new members of my soft-toys collection; yet to come... maybe, will be 1 member only... or maybe, none. Might just bring this new-member in my car to work everyday...

Meantime, I'm thinking... should I do a full-spring-clean again like I did in 2004 whereby, I threw away alot of things from school days... and got myself a new set of furniture. Hhhmm.. this round definitely cannot get new furniture but thinking of another glass-shelf for my books & whether to get rid of old-things... wondering... thinking... wondering... thinking...

No comments: