Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another half of my V-Day

Another half of the day spend outside with Scott; just chilling out, walking around finding for food and just simply wasting time; it's a Saturday! And of course, it's a Valentine's Day too... almost all of the eatery is pack with people even during odd hours.

After lunch at about 4pm, we decided to try the Italian ice-cream; Gelatomio which is boasting of 99% fat-free. Since, it's Valentine's Day, the banana-split+3 scoops of ice cream is on sale for Rm10.80. So, we went around sampling a few flavors and hhmmm... the flavors are rather "continental" and I guessed the fat-free comes from the non-cream ingredient in someways. I just prefer Baskin Robbins more. Seems like we are in some ice-cream feast because last weekend also we indulged in some BR ice-cream!! But, we had it in shake-form and we get to choose whichever combination of 3 flavors we like. Turns out yummie, it tasted good... or maybe, anything with my all-time-favourite; rum & raisins will taste good. Hahaha!!


We got back to Scott's place to watch a comedy movie and by around 8pm, we went for Nasi Bryani and despite the quality has deteriorated, to me it's still alright since I don't eat this too often. But, the bandung drink was definitely not pleasant, I left the drink untouched 3/4 of the full tall glass and only suck on all the ice cubes *grin*

Love the V-card I got when I first opened it earlier with the amazingly surprised coupons inside. *hearts meltz* Can redeem till 9.9.2009...

2 comments:

JazzyBaby said...

waaaa so lomantic wan!!! hehe...
my postV was ok ok oni... watched 2 continuous movies... crazy le... but i will recommend pink panther 2... funny la... i never watch pink panther 1 either, which they say funnier... im trying to download it wakaka...

Faith said...

Lomatic?! What/Which is? Ice Cream?

I salute you for post-V, take AL for that *grinz* Love is definitely unexplainable!!

Hhmmm... looks like I probably be downloading Pink Panther 2 lar. After you download Pink Panther 1, please remember to give me a copy yea! :D Taggy-Veli-Muchie!

I got one friend hoh, can go watch the whole set of LOTR movie in 1 day, just sit in the cinema for like how many hours and continue to watch. There is this special arrangement but off hand, I dunno the "term" for that movie-arrangement. Only the cinema in Berjaya Times Square do that I heard.