Saturday, November 28, 2009

Having d Pool All 2 Myself

Yesterday morning, I decided to head out for a swim at my dad's club at Bukit Kemuning. To my suprised, it was empty despite that school holiday has started & it's a public holiday too. The swimming pool has been closed for renovation for at least 1.5 years and it was re-opened several months ago. Usually, when I go for an evening swim after my work. It was packed by the same families that I often see them each time I go. It has turned into a very quite an attraction for many after the face-lift renovation.
Yesterday, I felt so great having the whole pool to myself with only 3 pairs of dragonflies as my companion; catching each other by the water surface. Occassionally, landed on the pool side for a rest. Once a while, a group of birds flying in the sky and at times, fly down to have some drink of the pool water. Just simply serene...

I had set my alarm this morning to go for a swim once again. But, it was raining and I had to cancelled it and return to sleep. Then, I decided to drive out by 4pm to have my swim before the rain come because I already hearing some thundering in a distance... Once again, the pool is empty and I spend some time snapping pictures. Today, it was so windy that you hear it singing and the water is warm and I managed to swim for 30 minutes before it started drizzling and it got heavier and I had to come out of the pool to take my shower. Didn't even get to use the jaquzzi because yesterday, it was not functioning due to some wiring-issue.

No comments: