Saturday, November 14, 2009

Eyebrow Liner

My first eyebrow liner!! Ta-da... paid RM38

Since, I'm at Mid-Valley Mall today for my company's annual dinner preparation at Garden's, I detour to get my eyebrow liner from Empro. Got to know about this product since last year when I was flipping the magazine but never actually attempted to get it until today. Besides, only found out Empro's outlet at Mid-Valley 2 months ago when I was shopping with my parents & niece. Not convenient to get eyebrow-liner when my parents are around... *grinz*

The lady recommended me "golden brown" and asked me to pay RM10 to re-shape & trim my eyebrow. Well, no harm learning again how to draw with a rather unique eyebrow-liner; it boast of it's triangular-shape-pencil. The way I see the lady demostrate to me was so easy to draw...

I accidentally rubbed my eyebrow on my way back home and so I looked in my car mirror while I was waiting at the traffic-light and I noticed that, the lady had shaved bald my right-eyebrow edge!! It looks squarish if I don't use the eyebrow-liner *OMG*sobs*

Once I got home, I practised to draw back my right-eyebrow while refering to my left-eyebrow. I hope I will do it right for the next few days since now I can't leave the house without using the eyebrow-liner till my eyebrow hair grows back at the edge...

No comments: