Saturday, August 15, 2009

Preservation Hall Jazz Band

Attended my first jazz band performance at Dewan Philharmonic with Scott. I took a trip down to KLCC via the LRT and it was very crowded when I got to the Mall surprisingly, with the H1N1 outburst and yet people are wearing mask and still spending alot of time in the crowd. Was a little confused with the location to pick up the tickets as I thought we were in the Conventional Center instead of the Philharmonic Hall. What a blur case I was at... *knock knock head*

Had dinner at Chinoz and enjoyed our fountain view a fair bit since the performance only starts at 8.30pm. They had stopped serving/making my favorite main course; pasta serve with duck-meat & olive oil. So, had to rethink of what is tempting with a reasonable price too...

We had a great evening as the performance was very entertaining, lively & jazzy. Since there is no camera allowed in the Hall, I had an opportunity to take pictures of them & even a short video when they continue to parade out from the hall to the already-arranged tables for their autographing section.





A Short Video of Preservation Hall Jazz Band outside the Hall : Video One
A Short Video of Scott in Action : Video Two (only for the intended viewer)

No comments: