Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm three-zero...

As the title describe...
I can't believe that I'm 30...
Not to say that I'm boasting about it...

It has been just another day at work today...
With the past few days being the long weekend...
Nobody did anything for me... as Dad is away to KK too...
Mom treated me to Sushi King last night but I wasn't in much mood to eat...
Even today at lunch, nobody suggested lunch but I decided that I want to have lunch outside of the Company and decided to head out for the famous char-siu rice... *yummie* and I returned back to office with a very full stomach... *chuckled* and in a sleepy-mode after the meal.
Just had dinner, Mom cooked my favourite "tomatoes stew porky" and since I'm still full from lunch... I had very little of it...

I'm not sure what will the years be install for me...
Joining the club of 30 with 3 of my closest friends, our last birthday-meal for Siau Wei already discussed about the "signs of aging". Hehehe...
I don't think we need to wait exactly for us to be on-the-dot-three-zeros to feel and experienced the differences that is/was going on in our life... It's obvious and indeed very obvious!

Looking back to a year ago... I can't help feeling that "awesome loneliness" lingering in my heart today. I guessed that's also the reason why I decided to blog... just to keep my feelings recorded and written out; one day... flipping thru the pages of my blog... I will know how I feel today...

Many women out day will die to get the youthfulness-look when they reach 40s and above. But, someone just think that I should "grow up" and "make up" and don't look like I'm a 20s. I don't think its a sin to have a youthful-look and I should give thanks to God for it!!

No comments: