Friday, December 05, 2008

Jaime's Pre Wedding Day

Despite there is a new-restructuring in my job scope and things are bit shaky with the changes, I decided to proceed with my annual leave that I already applied a month ago for today to accompany Jaime for her pre-wedding day...

Most of the time, it's not the time or money that counts... It's the ever-super word; "thought" that counts... Guessed, just being there does make a different... Just wanna be there for her...

At about 7am, I woke up and on my phone and there was a sms from Jaime dated today but it's at 12.15am asking me if I could pick her up at the CIMB bank since she needed to hand over her car to Alan. Still in my semi-conscious mind, I'm thinking, "CIMB? Errr... which one... Tomorrow? Is it the 6th or today?" and I decided to hit the bathroom; do the necessary morning routines and get back to the sms. Well, alot of "thinking" always take place in the bathroom for me *chuckled*

So, I had to picked her up at the bank at 9.45am and I was running superb-late because I mis-calculated the timing when I hit the shower and had my breakfast. I left house at almost 9.30am; hit the KESAS-hightway with the speed limit of 120km/hr and surprisingly I reached the Summit-Exit at close to 9.45am but then it was so long queue that I was a running a bit late to pick her up.

We dropped by the Shell-station near Jaime's house and got my car washed as I hadn't got the time to do it for almost a month plus and with the constant rainy days; I really felt it's a waste of energy to try attempting to wash it. For RM8, there isn't much to be complaint about...

After stopping by for an hour in Jaime's house while waiting for Bonnie; Jaime's friend from Hong Kong to prepare and Jaime herself busy with her last minute guest listing re-arrangement, we hit the road to Taipan for our lunch before our Manicure & Pedicure. We settled for Burger King since it's right at the corner and when one is close to starving, anything is good.

I'm impressed with the Nail Shop and I'm very satisfied with their service too. People are friendly and make us feel right at home... It took us about 1.5 hours in there and we came out with a smile on our faces (awaiting for Bonnie to send me the pictures).

Since there isn't much Jaime wanted to do, we decided to go Subang Parade so I can consult her about the Lewre shoe that I saw and planned to wear it for her Wedding dinner. As usual, I need to consult and I think a lot before purchasing it because the price is RM179. Jaime thinks the one I like is casual so, she recommended me to get the one next to it. She said it's more appropriate for a dinner event. And it's RM159... and when I tried it on... she said it makes my legs looked so much longer. Well, I had not buy an expensive shoe for many years... so, this somehow make it very memorable... it's Jaime's wedding mar! It's worth it.


Jaime accidentally smudged her french-nail polish and we went back to her house to get it fixed. But unfortunately, it didn't look good and I sent her back to the shop to get it re-do. While waiting for her in the car, I had a good chat with Bonnie.

The evening ended with a buffet dinner at Jaime's... I really wished I could eat more but then, I had to remind myself that, I had to get into a dress tomorrow night. Hehehe...

No comments: