Friday, March 23, 2007

Looking forward

It's been a while since I last blog. Been awfully quiet also in here...
Nothing much had happened in my life other than a new branching out in my career.

I'm super-duper-busy and that explains why I don't even had time to blog and read other blogs.

Currently, doing a 2 people's job and after 2 weeks and trainings on Saturdays, I finally decide to talk to the management and tell them I could not cope with the load and they agree to hire a new assistant for me. So today, I felt so happy and not because it's the Friday... but, I'm finally able to look forward to something. I'll be collecting my new phone after work. Yeh.. Yeh.. *dancing around in circles* "It shall be my early-birthday present from myself. Kekeke..."

Despite that, I had like several disapointments because I so-needed a vacation but it doesn't happened... I sort of felt very reckless already for not having something to look forward to in my life for the next few months. The list of places, I'm supposed to go this year but seems like failure or distance away from my reach:-

(1) Taiwan - since last year already in plan, almost purchase the flight ticket but somehow, that little sound in the heart stopped me then. But this trip might not happened at all in near future.

(2) Redang - on discussion in February by my school buddies but suddenly, it went silent.

(3) Kelong Paradise - Alan was so tempted to go fishing but due to his work commitment and always outstation, we shall probably had to wait till June.

(4) Bangkok - Wing got attracted by the Air Asia sales in early March but somehow also silence creep in... Jaime and I still wanna proceed but looking for a reasonable package and of course big crowd to join us.

(5) Cairns - the flight ticket is extremely expensive to book if on a short notice and they do not have direct flight from KL, I had to take like 12 hours of flight whereby I need to transit in Brisbane or Perth and Singapore. I'll make sure I make a trip there one fine day...

Yesterday... while I was just wondering and suddenly, I just felt like driving to Morib which is about an hour plus drive from my house. Sit on the beach with a plastic container of sandwiches and some snacks and juices, I shall plot my butt on the sand and read a book while listening to the soothing sound of the crashing waves and enjoying the sea-breeze... Don't worry, sun-tan is needed but I shall find a spot under the trees (without coconuts above!). I wonder is it going to be a quiet place or full of kids running around... Hhmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi , faith
i would like to go fishing in the kelong in june . pls add me to ur frens tour . ty