Friday, April 13, 2007

New Phone

Two days ago, I finally able to collect my phone due to very limited stock for this model that I want to get. Nothing fancy about this phone is just that I'm looking for a simple, slim and flip-style phone that comes with a radio function. When the enthusiasm finally dies down, I almost decided not to get the phone after all. But, well... My brother nagged that, "already place a booking and now you do not want?" but I simply replied, "But, I waited for ages already..."

I had been playing with it, the manual did not come with much informations. Or is it that it's too simple that they do not have a lot of functions? It's a product from India and in Malaysia, they only had one colour. Despite, I still use my previous SE Z600 for alarm-clock because this morning, the new phone did not alarm me. So, I had to try again tomorrow... *chuckled*

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Cool!!! Finally you got your phone... :D

Faith said...

:D

It's slim & light that most of the time, I couldn't even feel that it was in my jean's pocket.