Friday, June 23, 2006

**World Cup 2006**

The matches on 23rd June (Germany time) for Group G will be very competitive. Not a football fan and I had not follow any World Cup matches; just part here and part there ~ not a complete full game but I couldn't help hoping that France will win for Group G. I'm sure all the France fans out there agrees the same with me. Actually, I'm following the games indirectly because my colleagues on my floor put me in-charged of keeping the scores at the "board" that was stick-on my cubicle divider. Couldn't help myself from the temptation of keeping the scores dated every morning before 8.30am. You should see the usual quiet Managers are also excited when they reach the office; first question that pop out from their mouth is "What is the score?" instead of "Morning...." Hehehe...

(From Left to Right: Manu,Marc,Edouvard,Stephane)
"H@PpY bIrThDaY BiG gUy!!!" Special dedication to Stephane who celebrated his birthday on 18th June with his friends at the football stadium. Photograph taken in the actual Germany stadium by Stephane and his friends. I'm sure its a memoriable event and some day, this will still remind him of the good times he had.


13 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow... a chance to watch World Cup! That should be very nice..

Anonymous said...

france is about to do a great world cup !! Brazil should be scared of our french team :)

Anonymous said...

Watched the "replay" of France vs Spain. WOH! So many young Spanish players *drooling*. Tat makes Henry the ONLY good looking French in his team. Hahaha...

In the 1st half till after 25mins, French are not playing hard enough. It's so bare at the goal post; poor Casillas stood waiting. Meanwhile, the Spanish played with NO FEAR. 1st free kick by Spanish was hilarious (cheated with a good strategy) but the ball was 2 high & penalty kick for Spanish went so well with Davis Villa. This must have awaken the French players. Soon, Ribery scored the 1st goal for France at 41mins ~ Beautiful!!

On the 2nd half of the match, Spanish played so hard tat they had 2 substitute so many players; probably thinking tat its their last match for the season. Vieira scored on the free kick & all the players fall flat on the grass & they pile up on each other. Zidane scored shockingly on 92mins... Before I realised, whistle sounded.

Next match will be France vs Brazil!! Won't dare to imagine....

Anonymous said...

Jaime: Think I'm inffected by the Football bugs! While I was showering, was thinking, several of us should meet up & watch the Finals in "Soul Out". And when I got 2 office this morning, seems its gonna be on Monday morning. Then, take leave ah? ;P

Anonymous said...

definitly it was the best match for France since the beginning of this world cup.
but now i'm disapointed since i have a friend of mine who will go to germany to watch this match between France and Brazil !! i want to go back to germany to watch this match :(

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... how could ur friend leave u behind? ;(

Anonymous said...

France WON!! Unbelievable! But, French missed 1 close chance; only like 1 foot away fr the goal post. Or they could have 2:0 instead. ;) Well, can't be too greedy... Stephane, guessed what? A total Spanish stranger just "buzz" me over MSN, and he told me that France played so well this World Cup! U must be smiling & so proud to hear that... Hahaha :D

Anonymous said...

Victory for Italy!! 2:0 for the very last few minutes of the "extra time". So, who said WC no longer exciting to watch??

Anonymous said...

YES! France qualified into Finals. What does it mean when the French & the Portugese exchange their jersey??

Oh... I had "panda eyes" already. Need to catch up on my sleep. ;(

Jaime said...

I applied for leave for Monday liao. And yes, I'll be going to Souled Out to watch the finals at 2am. If you can join, feel free to join lar.

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»