Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One World Hotel, Bandar Utama


Met up with Winnie from Singapore after more than 2 years...
Checked-into Junior Suite Room 909 with SuHui after work around 6pm.
Winnie invited me to spend the night in the Junior Suite too!! So, I did bring along my swimming attires but then, as we were busy catching up, eating pudding that SuHui made and taking photos; it's almost 7pm and time for dinner. Thus, no swimming for me...



We adjourned to Just Thai @ One Utama Mall for dinner. I practically lost my way in the mall... The food we ordered were alright and I especially love the pineapple fried rice; or I should said, it's the one and only non-spicy food ordered. Kekeke... As long Winnie & SuHui can finish it, I'm all delighted! Bills paid by me as I'm the Malaysian *wink*. The agreement would be, Singaporean pays when we visit Singapore and Indonesian pays when we visit Indonesia. Good Deal?!


After dinner, we strolled back to the Hotel lobby and accompany SuHui out of the parking lot. After our goodbyes, Winnie and I headed back to the room for the night.

Kinda bad experience with the shower not having warm water so I had to shower in the bath-tub that doesn't have a long shower-handle and I just had to sit in the tub to wash my hair... Hhmmm... I chosed the day-bed because I wanna let Winnie have the bed for herself. It wasn't exactly a cosy & comfy place to sleep. I love their breakfast so I had to say that I wished I've more time to enjoy it...

No comments: