Monday, October 24, 2011

Lost World of Tambun & Hot Spring, Perak

I'm currently blogging from the comfort of the Classical Room at Lost World of Tambun, Perak.
FH attacked (messed up) the bed before I got a chance to snap pictures of it... so, didn't bother to waste time on that then... we were rather tired from our morning drive from Klang+Subang and especially when we failed to get a parking at the kopitiam earlier at the Ipoh old-town coffee shop. At least, now that I know where is it... I can go then when I visit Ipoh again. We had our lunch at Restoran "Nasi Ayam Hainam" recommended by Boon Aik and it was alright but I only realised I was "slaughtered" being blurly paid for the bill of Rm26.50 without checkig it.

No complaints about the room except the shower is not hot. Brrrr... This is the 2nd-bad experience I had recently or rather in the same month - "not having hot water in hotel shower".

FH and I just got back from the Hot Spring and we got it complimentary from booking the room. If it's the public, it will cost RM15 per person.

No comments: