Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sucky Salsa

Today is the last day of my Module 2 salsa class...
And I feel really SUCKY about myself & my performance...
First, I did not enjoy learning it as much as I did when I was in Klang...
Second, I can't remember the footnotes well and the terms for different styles...
Third, the time is always so short & the class is rather crowded at times & I feel dizzy with lots of spinning from...
Fourth, I don't feel the sense of belonging... & it's just kinda a little stressing...


SO, I'm wondering...
should I continue with Module 3 that is starting two weeks from now?
Or u-turn back and re-join the Module 1 that had already started and have the class at 2pm-3pm?


SIGH...
I dunno if I'm going to improve for my dancing skills...
Or I'm just born not meant to have the dancing-talent in my blood-stream...
Music is my passion...
Anything with "notes" are easy...
But, what about "footnotes"??
Aaahhhh...
Is there a book that I can buy on the footnote?

No comments: