Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour : 60 Minutes

Simply supported this campaign that has been pre-adverstised on TV and radio. It was the talk-of the town for a bit regards to this and most people have million and one questions in their mind when the clock stirke 8.30pm. Eg. What about the traffic lights on the road? What about the shopping malls or the cinema?

I spend mine Earth Hour; 60 minutes...
Started with getting out all the candles & candles-holder that I have...
Lighted all the candles...


An idea strike me to grab my camera and...
Spend 20 minutes taking lots of pictures...
Different angles, different effects, different functions...
That's about 27 shots taken...
Then, I blew of the candles except for one that was good enough for me to read my book...


It's not much effort needed to support this Earth Hour, hope everyone out there could do the same...

2 comments:

jason chua said...

Hi! faith
you are not alone.

Faith said...

:) Thanks Jason!