Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY Eve 2008


Again this year, we won't be having our CNY Eve dinner with my grandma & my dad's side of the family. Thus, mom decided to cook and invited my sister's family and her in-laws over. I decided to prepare "Loh Sang" since I had not got any chance to eat it with anyone so I thought it will be a change and fun to have it for our Eve dinner. But turns out no one was too enthusiatic about it and since I was holding the camera to video it, I couldn't do it either. Glad at the end of the meal, it's all wiped out as I was a little worried, it might not.

Remark: I'm having difficulties uploading the video here. So, I did it in Multiply: CNY Eve Video

6 comments:

JazzyBaby said...

sob... i not yet have any lou sang this year... sob...

Faith said...

Don't worry, our Chap Goh Mei luncheon at Super Tanker will have "lou sang".

Economy bad, it's not worth spending yourself to eat at restaurant actually.

JazzyBaby said...

err i didnt reply Janette wor... so dun think im going wor... not sure le... and i dun even know where it is.

Faith said...

Ehh... there is a PIC for each sub-Division who will confirm your attendance wor...

If dunno how to go, can always ask for the map & direction mar. Got "lou sang" and yummie food also don't want to go?!?!

JazzyBaby said...

not going liow lu... our rep is Boss lor... feel like i've eaten too much these few days la... gemuk!!!!!!!

Faith said...

Aiyah :(
Since u kept saying no chance for "lou sang", just go to meriah-together lar.

Can control the amount you eat mar ;P