Friday, August 31, 2007

Kristen & Elisa

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!!!

Hehehe... not that I'm that patriotic to blog about the 50th Independence of Malaysia. But I was so-looking forward to the public holiday and the long weekend that I started counting the days till 31st August 2007 since about 3 weeks ago.

We at home are having a feast as my sister and her family are visiting us since she had not done so for the last 3 months and I'm as delighted as anyone to be able to see Elisa and also to catch up on some good times with Kristen. And of course, my grandma and my 2 aunties joined us for the feast too. Just a small-feast where I think my mom spend hours preparing and cooking and at the end, due to some reasons, we all eat-separately whereby Kristen started and I followed after 15 minutes and then, half way thru, my grandma and aunts came to the table. Somehow, it was so different then the usual luncheon or dinner we used to have. But, who cares? No big-a-deal.

I didn't take any photos of the food as I'm sure everyone will start questioning me why I do so. But, took a few shots of Kristen with the "tools". And my dad cradling Elisa.

No comments: