Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Roses & Chandelier

HAPPY VALENTINE!!

A rather last minute date.
Everything were planned by him.
And I was not supposed to know anything,
but just being driven.
Surprised that he got me white roses.
Can't recall when is the last time I received flowers.
Sure is ages ago.

I asked what white roses symbolized.
He mentioned all the colours except white.
Even though, I do not like roses.
But, curious of the meaning.
Any idea?


"Not sure if my photography is good"

Dining @
Chandelier.
Never noticed this place before.
I simply love the ambience & 'decor.
It has the mixture of everything.
Dine, wine & party.
Choices of songs were good too.

He commented that I have expensive taste.
But, I just simply think that we paid.
Thus, we deserved to get what it worth.
Young aussie-wine was not to my liking.
Took ages to serve 'd food & 'd bill.
Nevertheless, a night of "dismiss sorrows"
and some good laughs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

White rose means purity ...

Faith said...

Hhhmmm...

So, it's not really much of a meaning if a friend gave to a friend, right?