Sunday, October 15, 2006

Miracle

On a usual Saturday morning, I will get up around 9am or maybe even later. But yesterday, I was up early & I saw a little white note lying near to the gap of my room door. My brother dropped me a note that writes:

Faith,
May Ng met with an accident after sending you home last night. Her car was in total damaged. It was hit and run case. If you're planning to give her a call, please call after noon time. She only got home at 3.30am, so need rest.


So, my brother did called me in the noon when I was on the way to the car service to ask if I had called her. I was thinking... Did my brother blame me for the accident indirectly??

This morning, I saw May at church and a lot of us surrounded her and getting the updates and how the event goes, upon saying "Hi" to her, I said, "Sorry May to hear about the accident, trully sorry that you need to drop me off or else, that accident won't had happened." And immediately, she replied, "No lar... don't think that way!"


May's Testimonial : May's Miracle

But, I just kind of wonder... "WHY NOBODY SAID HOW LUCKY THAT I WAS NOT IN THE CAR??" Not a single one said that... not even my own brother... I'm not trying to get attention for myself... Sigh... Guessed, I just had to be thankful to God that its all His plan.

No comments: